We are the Stuarts (formerly of Imperial) now residing in Okinawa, Japan.

This blog started from a desire to bridge the miles as we were preparing to leave the USA for 3+ years. It has turned into much more. It's part travel diary, part personal reflection, part "sociology of military life" and part mommy-blog. We hope you read something here that is interesting to you (or at least not a total waste of your time).

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sweet Anna




This has been on my fridge for a little while now, and before I took it down to put it in my scrapbook, I just had to share it with you.

Anna is my friend, Lisa's daughter. I met them when Anna was two or three, and was her Sunday School teacher at the base chapel for about a year. She is a sweetie pie...and a spit fire...don't mess with her!

Anyway, Anna loved Brownie and was always asking her mom if she could come over to see her. I was so touched that she'd try to make us feel better with this. I'll always treasure it.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh Carrie. This is so incredibly lovely. I have a lump in my throat reading her message. What a lovely little girl.

Lisa Lamont said...

HI Carrie,

Just made my day. Thanks so much. I'll show it to Anna later.

Miss you,
Lisa