Man, I love vintage Santa photos! I wish I could post my very favorite Santa photos here, but I don't have copies. They are of my niece and nephews, and by the looks on their respective faces, you would think that each one of them was being shanked by the big man himself. Why is it that the sheer torture on their faces is so funny? I don't know...but it is.

Here I am, with my upscale, San Diego mall Santa. He looks nice enough, right? I have another one somewhere of Jimmy with the same Santa.

And here's Justin with another mall Santa...this time in SLC. SO nice. Justin had no fear of Santa...what's there to be afraid of, anyway?

Ummm...yeah. Here's baby Cliffie and Wino Claus...somewhere in Riverside. Cliff has always been a great judge of character.
1 comment:
Love these sneak peaks I into your past!
Post a Comment