We are the Stuarts (formerly of Imperial) now residing in Okinawa, Japan.

This blog started from a desire to bridge the miles as we were preparing to leave the USA for 3+ years. It has turned into much more. It's part travel diary, part personal reflection, part "sociology of military life" and part mommy-blog. We hope you read something here that is interesting to you (or at least not a total waste of your time).

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Flashback Friday...Happy Easter!


These are some of my favorite Easter pictures...April, 1995 in Joliet, Illinois. Troy was 2 1/2 and Patrick was 1. This same Easter, I had an Olan Mills portrait done with them in these same outfits. Unfortunately, it's framed and in storage, so you won't see it here.

Still, these faces are priceless. I had to include several because I couldn't choose.

Happy Easter!



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is interesting that Troy has not changed at all, and Patrick now looks totally different - which thing I am sure he is thankful for.

Grampa

Carrie Stuart said...

I know...isn't that funny? Troy looks exactly the same...like a Parks. I don't think any of our other kids have stayed as much the same as he has. He had to grow into his head, lol!

Marsha said...

Oh how cute they were!! And how fast the time flew..