We are the Stuarts (formerly of Imperial) now residing in Okinawa, Japan.

This blog started from a desire to bridge the miles as we were preparing to leave the USA for 3+ years. It has turned into much more. It's part travel diary, part personal reflection, part "sociology of military life" and part mommy-blog. We hope you read something here that is interesting to you (or at least not a total waste of your time).

Monday, June 7, 2010

We interrupt our regularly scheduled chaos...


To bring you one fabulous lunch date...



With one gorgeous husband...



A guest appearance by the big yellow ball in the sky...



Minty-fresh cool waters...



A breath-taking view...



Another breath-taking view (Ahem)...



And a school of playful fishies.



We now return you to your typhoon season, already in progress*.

*Yes, this photo was taken on my way home from the featured lunch. Okinawa weather is wonky.

4 comments:

sue said...

I love the way you love Cliff. It is always refreshing to see another wife who thinks her husband is the best man in the world and tells people freely.

Keri said...

Oh gosh, it looks beautiful there! (Even with the crazy weather, lol) Maybe we'll have to add Japan to our dream sheet :)

Kristen said...

looking forward to that kind of scenery!

Carrie Stuart said...

Sue...and I love that about you, too. Just think of the better place the world would be if we all cherished our spouses the way we should.

Keri...thanks for stopping by. I enjoy your blog, and I would definitely recommend Okinawa...they have a very nice Air Force base that I'm sure would have a place for your husband.

Kristen...speaking of Air Force, we'll be seeing you soon!