Last night, before picking up Patrick and his date, we headed over to the school to rendezvous with Jake. The parking lot looked empty. We were a bit late, so I was perplexed. I approached another waiting parent and asked if he knew anything, which he didn't, but another mom (overhearing me) said, "I do! I know something!" She had been trying to get a hold of one of the chaperones by phone, and had finally succeeded. Apparently, there were pretty rough seas, so the ferry was delayed by over an hour.
So, I dropped Cliff off at home, went and picked up Patrick and Sarah, dropped them off at B-R, and went back to the school. Still no buses, but within minutes they arrived to cheers!
I think this is his bus...
Yep...there he is!
Good sign...guessing it was a great trip!
Lining up to pick up his luggage.
Can't wait to get home to hear all about it. I sent along some disposable cameras...hopefully he took some great pics of his own!
2 comments:
That was a fast trip! Was it just a weekend? Maybe you blogged about it after the fact so it just seemed fast.
LOL, Kelly! I actually start posts and save them as drafts until I've got the pics uploaded and everything finished. It dates the posts when they are started, though (and if I miss something, I can go in and adjust the date, I learned from my cousin!)...so you can always look and see what the post is dated and it's accurate. This was a 5 day trip. I'm actually about 12 posts behind right now and they are saved in drafts. Our internet was out all day yesterday, so that didn't help me with this, either!
Post a Comment