We are the Stuarts (formerly of Imperial) now residing in Okinawa, Japan.

This blog started from a desire to bridge the miles as we were preparing to leave the USA for 3+ years. It has turned into much more. It's part travel diary, part personal reflection, part "sociology of military life" and part mommy-blog. We hope you read something here that is interesting to you (or at least not a total waste of your time).

Sunday, April 11, 2010

400th Post!






Is it that time again, already? Man, I talk a lot. Somebody shut me up!

Well, since I've reached another milestone, it's time for another giveaway.

I would love to send you a Japanese care package with some of our favorite things.

I'm going to make this easy on you. Just answer one question. The first person to leave the correct answer in the comments to this post wins.

In which Shakespeare play did Patrick perform, and who did he play?

(Hint: I'm making this easy...you don't have to dig very deep here.)

Good Luck (as if you need it)!

9 comments:

Gina said...

From reading your previous posts, I think he played the King in "Much Ado About Nothing"

I hope I am right. It would be very exciting to be the winner of your give away!!!!

Carrie Stuart said...

Gina...so close! Check the sentence one more time!

Gina said...

Don Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I win? Did I win....?

Oh yeah and congrats on your 400 posts too!

Carrie Stuart said...

YEA, you won! Congratulations, Gina! Now you just need to email me your mailing address and I will get your prize package in the mail. (Sometimes it takes a few weeks for me to get it together, so don't wait by the mailbox, or anything!)

I'm so happy you won!

Lisa Lamont said...

HI Carrie,

The fix is in. Isn't Gina in Australia? That's the same time zone or close enough to you. You probably posted it while I was fast asleep. So I think I should get a 2nd place gift for Don Jon in Much Ado about Nothing.

Chat soon,
The Lovely Lisa Lamont

Carrie Stuart said...

LOL, Lisa...you know I'm always looking for an excuse to send you goodies!

But why would you want me to discriminate against those in other time zones? =^) I don't even know what time I posted it actually...I just know I was seizing the moment to get caught up a little bit. A few more down...about 14 more to go!

Gina said...

Yes Sorry Lisa, I am indeed in Australia and I think this may have given me a slight advantage as it was my mid morning when most sensible Americans would be snuggled up in bed!

I feel that finally I have been rewarded for being in a different time zone, so often I have read a blog in my morning to see that the questions asked have been long answered while I was in cloud cuckoo land.

If it helps I plan on blogging all about my wonderful parcel when it arrives. Maybe that won't help and just make things worse, ooops!

I'm not sure I can win here!

Carrie Stuart said...

Gina,

Don't feel sorry for Lisa (AKA "The Trouble Maker") in the LEAST! She's one of my dearest friends and is the beneficiary of my constant generosity! LOL! Truly...we do exchange gifts quite regularly, though.

I'm glad you won one for the Aussies...and for all of us in non-USA time zones!

=^)

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

I found your blog via Cjane. I love the comment you left on her blog. so sweet.

woah Japan... what is that like?