Cliff and I were invited to a semi-formal, "grown-up" (at first I typed "adult" but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea) Christmas dinner party. Our hostess, Chrissy, is pictured below in the apron. We had a very nice time and she is an EXCELLENT cook. And as another one of our friends (who shall remain nameless) said..."She cooked all this and she's still SINGLE?"
She had a tray of these antlers at the door. I was the first brave one to take her up on it. Are you surprised? BTW...LOVE this cherry cider. Our commissary here has more non-alcoholic options than any place else I've seen. I should have stocked up when I saw it, though...because the cherry is gone. Luckily, pal Heather provided!
Cliff photographed some of the appetizers. That dip rocked!
Always a treat when this lady shows up at a party!
Good times...
Aren't they adorable?
More lovely ladies.
Anyway, we were thrilled for the invite. Our typical Christmas parties consist of potluck, Santa and LOTS of kids...so this was a treat!
1 comment:
Carrie! Thanks for the nice post about the party - it was a lovely time and I am SO happy when you are at the same gatherings that I am. I think we may need to make a photo collage of ourselves - you are one of my favorite people to see on island! :)
Post a Comment