We'll start this post with some gratuitous puppy shots. They are just too adorable:
(I love it when dogs lay like this!)
My dad has the most beautiful yard. It's this little country oasis in the middle of an otherwise ordinary neighborhood. I found myself out there with camera in hand many times on this visit. Here's what I captured:
(Did I mention he keeps bees? How cool is that?)
He and Grandma Garrie built the house and yard and have done a fantastic job.
It was time for us to continue our journey down the freeway to visit more family in other Utah towns. Halloween was in full swing, and we spotted this on the freeway:
Somehow, I don't think this humor would fly in Japan.
On our way to my Grandparents, we were able to stop in Lehi and visit the Crabtrees. We had a lovely lunch at Cafe Rio. Yummy stuff...and cute kiddos!
Wish we could have spent longer with them. Hopefully we'll have more time when we visit next summer, though. (For more friends AND more Cafe Rio!)
1 comment:
Amazing place your dad & Garry have there! Wow.
Post a Comment