Our next ball was for the Wing. LOTS of fun!
First of all, there was a table centerpiece contest, and each group or squadron was asked to provide their tables with centerpieces. They were to be judged and the winner would get a prize. I loved Molly's idea for ours. It involved a Beta fish and a unit coin. Molly sought the advice of several people...and I'm the only one who thought it was a good idea.
And guess who won? Uh-HUH!! In your face, nay-sayers!
I was so excited to see some of the wives from our group there. Kelly always brightens my day.
These "Foxy" people are always a lot of fun, too!
I am really starting to love random dancing shots. You just never know what you are going to capture. Do I look like a total doofus? Indeed. But enlarge this photo and look at some of the other faces here. Look at the woman in black screaming to the left. See the General in the back getting his grove on? It was too priceless not to include here, even at my expense. Oh, and the tune we are jamming to? AC/DC's "shook me all night long". Cliff's and my song. (It's a funny story...I'll have to tell you sometime. Maybe.)
Look at all the "white man overbite" going on here!
Another doofus shot. Just keepin' it real, folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment